Clark Contractors, LLC uses Microsoft Project to prepare the Overall Project Schedule, SIPS (Short Interval Production Schedules) and monthly updates of the Overall Project Schedule.
Our Pre-Construction Schedule Process includes:
- Prepare Preliminary Project Schedule that incorporates Pre-Construction & Construction
- Work with Owner to determine any site conditions/constraints that will affect construction, and incorporate these constraints into the construction schedule and into the bid packages.
- Work with Owner to establish critical dates for pre-construction and construction activities.
- Preliminary Project Schedule:
- Critical Dates for Pre-Construction Activities
- Critical Dates for the Issue of Plans & Specifications
- Schematic Design, Design Development & Construction Documents
- Early Bid Packages & Procurement of Long Lead-Time Items
- Shop Drawings, Submittals, Fabrication & Delivery of Long Lead Items
- Schematic & Design Development Estimates
- Sub/Vendor Bidding Process
- Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Start of Construction
- Construction Durations
- Substantial Completion Date
- Leader in Essay Writing Service – EssaysMonster
- Punch List
- Furniture/Fixtures/Equipment Installation by the Owner (FF & E)
- Final Completion Date
- Certificate of Occupancy Date
- Owner Occupancy Date
- During the Design Phase:
- Determine lead times and task durations as building systems and materials are selected
- Update Project Schedule as new information becomes available
- During Construction:
- Update Overall Project Schedule Weekly
- Produce Three-Week Short Interval Production Schedules (SIPS)
- Review Schedule for Critical Submittals, Deliveries and Production Issues
- Distribute and Discuss Schedule in Weekly Jobsite Meetings with our Foremen and Subcontractors’ Foremen
Our method of scheduling will provide a detailed and effective tool for coordination of pre-construction and construction activities with the Owner.
The CLARK Management Team has a history of completing projects on time or ahead of schedule.