Our management team has many long-standing relationships with subcontractors and suppliers in the construction community, and we continually seek to broaden the base of subcontractors and suppliers qualified to perform the work on our projects. We have a list of bidders that we have developed through many years of experience in the construction industry, and we have a number of regional and/or national subcontractors and suppliers who pursue our work on a regular basis.
We will develop bid packages that completely define the scope of work for each trade or bid package, but believe it is important to allow the flexibility to evaluate and consider bids for the complete bid package, or the best combination of bids for the complete bid package. This approach will encourage the most competitive prices and result in the most value for the Owner.
Our Bid Package Development Process includes:
- Define CSI Divisions for Each Trade or Bid Package
- Prepare Scope Sheets for Each Trade or Bid Package
- Prepare Proposal Summaries for Comparison of All Bids for Each Trade or Bid Package
- Bid Package Development, Analysis & Award Guidelines (See Cost Control Process)
Our Multi-Faceted Approach to Develop Subcontractor and Supplier Interest in the Project includes:
- Contact Local Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Contact Arkansas Subcontractors and Suppliers on our List of Bidders
- Contact Regional and/or National Subcontractors and Suppliers on our List of Bidders
- Contact Sales Reps and Manufacturer’s Reps to identify any other qualified Subcontractors and/or Suppliers that may be interested in bidding this project
- Submit Preliminary List of Potential Bidders to the Owner
- Work with Owner and Design Team to further develop and finalize the List of Potential Bidders
- We welcome your input and will include any qualified Subcontractors and Suppliers suggested by the Owner and Architect
- Submit Final List of Potential Bidders to the Owner for approval
- Send Bid Invitations to List of Potential Bidders through iSQFT Electronic Plan Room
- Distribute All Bid Documents through iSQFT Electronic Plan Room
- Receive/Analyze All Bids and Resolve Any Scope Discrepancies
- Submit Final Tabulation of Bids to the Owner
By strategically planning and developing individual bid packages and identifying qualified specialty contractors to submit competitive bids on the various components of the work, the CLARK Team will be able to deliver the highest value in the current market conditions while maintaining the standard of quality and efficient schedule required.
Together with the past experience of our management team, we believe this approach will cultivate the most interest, and provide the most benefit to the Owner.