Interior renovations for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) to implement energy savings measures that effectively touched over 35 buildings spread across five million square feet of UAMS’ campus. We completed the interior work while working collaboratively with multiple teams, including an engineering firm and additional contractor.
During the project, there were zero unplanned or unexpected outages at UAMS, allowing the major medical center to continue functioning smoothly even with ongoing construction.
- Campus Wide Building Automation Upgrades
- Campus Wide Lighting Retrofits
- Installing Campus-Wide Metering
- Electrical Distribution from the Newly Constructed East Energy Plant (Decommissioning 18 Free-Standing Generators)
- Electrical Infrastructure Work (High Voltage Conversion to Medium Voltage and Distribution)
- District Piping (Interconnecting More Buildings to the Plant)
- Barton Building Infrastructure Work
- Air Handling Unit Change Outs
- Upgrading Lab Controls